911 Custom was founded in 2009 in order to fulfill a need for quality emergency vehicle installations in the Kansas City metro area. By utilizing the highest quality products and materials, and implementing the best installation techniques and standards in the industry, the company grew from two employees, to over a dozen in less than 3 years.
911 Custom is more than a police supply store. Since its inception, the company has outgrown two buildings (including one with four garage bays), and has expanded its services, product lines, and capabilities beyond vehicle installations. 911 Custom now offers complete custom cabinet design, custom bracket making, vehicle security & remote start systems, custom vehicle audio, law enforcement products and accessories, a full range of flashlights, and much more.
The company currently resides in a 12,000-square-feet facility in south Overland Park, KS, near US 69 Highway and 151st Street, allowing for easy access from anywhere in the Kansas City metro area, and points beyond.
Some of the products and services we offer include:
- Complete vehicle installations for police, fire, EMS, public safety, security, utility, DOT, wildlife/fish/game, etc. for all types and brands of public safety equipment and products on nearly any kind of vehicle imaginable
- A wide array of equipment for public safety vehicles, including:
- Whelen Engineering Emergency warning lights, sirens, and control/switching systems
- Havis Consoles & trunk trays, equipment trays, and mounting platforms
- Whelen Engineering Scene lighting, illumination, and interior lighting
- Pro-gard and Setina Push bumpers, partitions, transport systems, and Havis K-9 systems
- 911 Custom Command custom cabinets, custom consoles, fire/medical/command cabinets, storage systems, lockers, etc.
- Pro-gard and Setina Gun racks, weapon locks, and weapon storage
- 911 Custom and MNStar Technologies Wiring harnesses, timers, centralized power distribution, and circuit protection for emergency vehicle systems
- EF Johnson Radios, speakers, antennas, cables, and accessories
- Noptic Spotlight-mounted thermal imaging systems
- WatchGuard Digital in-car video systems, wireless mics, and high-definition video systems
- Stalker Radar, Lidar, and In-Car Video systems
- Nighstick flashlights, tactical lights, and illumination products
- Trade-in offers for older public safety vehicles and warning equipment in exchange for new equipment
- Diagnosis, repair, and replacement service on nearly any kind of warning equipment for any and all public safety or service vehicles
- Sales, installation, and service for Scorpion Protective Coatings and liners
- Sales, service, and installation for car alarms, vehicle remote start systems, and car audio systems